At Nelson Bay Handyman, all pricing is based on what we discuss with you the customer and will include:
- labour costs (fixed hourly/1/2 hour charge)
- costs of materials, specific items purchased by us for the task and consumable items
- costs associated to remove and dispose of waste and waste product to an approved waste depot (this includes the waste depot fees and charges)
- hire of equipment and tooling
- use of third parties if required (ie; builder, plumber, electrician, etc)
- travel costs if required
Written quotes provided may be either:
- fixed price for the agreed scope of work (covering all the above that are applicable to the task)
- agreed labour charges until scope of work is complete
- a mixture of agreed labour charges and material/item and consumable costs until the scope of work is complete
Payment for services and materiel items provided is required by cash, bank cheque or money transfer into a nominated bank account by the nominated date on the invoice. We do not accept personal cheque or credit cards.
Where the agreed scope of work is expected to exceed 5 working days, an invoice will be presented at the end of the 5th working day for payment of services and materiel provided to date.
Late Payment/no payment by due date
One reminder email will be sent to the nominated point of contact for the work undertaken. If payment is not made within 7 days from the reminder email 10% of the total invoice price will be added to the original invoice and will be resent to the nominated point of contact.